Découvrez l'itinéraire minutieusement conçu pour votre visite de rêve. Explorez des destinations passionnantes et profitez au maximum de votre expérience de voyage.
Once you step into the land of the greatest history and magical tales, our representative will meet, greet, and take you to your hotel.
A full day of historical sightseeing at the first capital ever of ancient Egypt, Memphis, the graveyard of the kings and queens, Saqqara village, and last but not least, a visit to the great Pyramids of Giza We then have lunch and breakfast at a local restaurant.
We visit the oldest archaeological museum in the Middle East, the Egyptian Museum, which contains the largest collection of pharaonic antiquities in the world. We also take you to the National Museum of Egyptian Civilization, where the famous "Golden Parade" of the Egyptian Royal Museum was headed. Our day is not complete without a visit to a number of Mosques, churches, and Jewish Temples.
We touch down at one of the most famous temples in the world, the temple of Karnak. Finally, our journey is not over without visiting the temple of Luxor. Evening entertainment at the lounge.
Our story continues at the valley of kings, visiting the temple of the greatest Queen in history, Hatshepsut! We then visit the two colossi of Memnon.
Sail to Esna at noon.
overnight in Esna.
Sailing to Kom ombo.
Sail and overnight in Aswan.
After having breakfast, we visit the world's largest dam, The High Dam, The Unfinished Obelisk, and the great temple of Philae.
We have lunch on the Nile cruise and a feluka ride afterwards.
Overnight in Aswan
We have breakfast on board the cruise.
Early flight to Abu Simbel.
We'll get the chance to witness one of the best examples of ancient Egyptian art at the temple of Abu Simbel, where King Ramses II constructed his legacy and demonstrated his reign over Egypt.
Overnight in Aswan
On Our fifth day in the water, We sail to Kom Ombo, Visit the temple, and continue sailing to Edfu.
We spend the rest of the day on cruise.
After breakfast, we visit the temple of Edfu and then sail to Luxor.
Fly back to Cairo,
At noon ,we visit The Main Artistic Hub for All Types of Souvenirs in Egypt ’’Khan El Khalili’’!
Final day at Egypt’s capital.Checkout from your hotel and head back to Cairo Airport for flight departure.
We’ll be waiting for your next trip with us!
• Our representative will be waiting for you at the airport on arrival and with you during the visits and departure.
• Transfers during visits and excursions as scheduled by a private, air-conditioned coach
• Accommodation for 3 nights in the 5-star hotel "'Steigenberger Pyramids Hotel" in Cairo, including breakfast
• Accommodation for 7 nights in a 5-star Superior Nile Cruise "Iberotel Crown Empress" in Aswan and Luxor with Full Board
• A private local English-speaking tour guide will be with you during visits.
• Entrance fees for all sightseeing mentioned in the program
• Domestic flights from Cairo to Luxor and from Luxor to Cairo
• Lunch in Cairo in a local restaurant as part of our program.
•Entry visa to Egypt.
•Anything not mentioned under “Rates includes”
Réservez facilement votre place avec notre formulaire de réservation de visite pratique.
Apprenez à connaître notre visite en détail.Télécharger le PDF maintenant