Discover the meticulously crafted itinerary for your dream tour. Explore exciting destinations and make the most of your travel experience.
Once you step into the land of the greatest history and magical tales, our representative will meet, greet, and take you to your hotel.
A full day of historical sightseeing at the first ever capital of ancient Egypt, Memphis, the graveyard of the kings and royals, Saqqara village, and last but not least, a visit to the great Pyramids of Giza We then have lunch and breakfast at a local restaurant.
We will visit the oldest archaeological museum in the Middle East, The Egyptian Museum, which contains the largest collection of Pharaonic antiquities in the world. Our day is not complete without a visit to Old Cairo where we’re headed to the historical Religious Complex to visit a number of Mosques, Churches and Jewish Temples.
once you have had your breakfast.
It's time to enjoy a few days of relaxation and restoration in the sun, sand, and sea. The Red Sea is famous all over the world for its beautiful turquoise-colored waters, as well as for diving and snorkeling.
Free Day, Overnight in Hotel.
We will take you to the National Museum of Egyptian Civilization in which the famous “Golden Parade” of Egyptian royal mummies was headed t, and we will not leave Egypt without visit The Main Artistic Hub for All Types of Souvenirs in Egypt; Khan El Khalili.
Final day in Cairo. Check out of your hotel and head back to Cairo Airport for your flight departure.
We'll be waiting for your next trip with Us!
• Our representative will be waiting for you at the airport on arrival and with you during the visits and departure.
• Transfers during visits and excursions as scheduled by a private, air-conditioned coach
• Accommodation for 4 nights in the 5-star hotel "Steigenberger Pyramids Cairo Hotel" in Cairo, including breakfast
• Accommodation for 3 nights in the 5-star hotel "Pickalbatros Oasis Port Ghalib" in Marsa Alam, including soft all-inclusive
• Gala Dinner on 31 December 2023.
• A private local English-speaking tour guide will be with you during visits.
• Entrance fees for all sightseeing mentioned in the program
• Domestic flights from Cairo to Marsa Alam and from Marsa Alam to Cairo
• Lunch in Cairo in a local restaurant as part of our program
• Entry visa to Egypt
• Anything not mentioned under "Rates include"
Effortlessly reserve your spot with our convenient tour booking form.
Get to know our tour better.Download PDF Now